Friday, June 09, 2006

Return to the Planet of the Blogs

Due to many of things such as work (no response from the Gates Foundation yet on my request for them to underwrite my living expenses), family, tasks and issues which required my attention, and - yes - sometimes just because, I have not blogged for awhile.

I know some in the blogosphere live and breathe this stuff. Good for them. But while I like to write and think that the last 11 months have reinforced there are many things much more important than whether or not I write. I may miss it (and I did) but, for me, this is not the be-all of my existence.

While I may or may not post each day, my hope is that when I do that I might, in some small meaningful way, be able to add something to the issues of our day.

I can just hear all those who don't like my views very much: "Damn you! Damn your views all to hell!"
(My apologies to Charleton Heston)

No comments:

Post a Comment