Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Michael Schiavo's Parting Shot

ABC News reports that Terri Schaivo's remains have been buried in Florida. The grave marker contains the words: "I kept my promise."

This parting shot from Michael Sciavo reveals his deep hatred for Terri's parents and siblings. Originally, he was adamant about burying Terri at an undisclosed location in Pennsylvania despite her parents wishes to have her buried in Florida.

So now he changes his mind, buries her close to the parents with his parting shot confronting them every time they visit their daughter's grave. "Hey, Schindlers, 'I kept my promise!' to kill your daughter. So there! In your face!" Micahel Schiavo appears to be a man who cannot let his hatred go until he lashes out bashing and battering those he hates.

This is just speculation on my part but I suspect that Michael went from an attitude of caring for Terri during those initial years to killing her as a way to assuage his anger towards the Schindler's.

Last item: The grave marker lists Feb. 25, 1990 as the date his Terri "Departed this Earth." This is a blatant lie. I'd like to hear Micahel and his death-embracing lawyer, George Felos, explain why Michael sued for (and won) money for Terri's rehabilitaion if she had already "departed from earth." This is simply a blatant lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment